We offer horticultural, carpentry, woodland management, cooking, educational and social opportunities to EVERYONE . The aims of the project are to:
* Reduce anti-social behaviour by involving excluded pupils in the running of the garden.
* Improve community health by producing organic and locally grown fruit and vegetables.
* Enhance skills and employability by offering practical based training and volunteering opportunities.
* Involve children in planting, growing and eating healthy food and learning to respect nature and the environment.
* Create and enhance wildlife habitats and protect bio-diversity including old fashioned vegetable varieties.
* Promote sustainable lifestyles by encouraging and educating people about the benefits of organic gardening, locally produced food and composting.